Protecting your boat has to be a priority when it comes to taking your vehicle out on the water. Even in storage, proper coverage helps minimize the risk of financial loss. The key is having the right balance of coverage to fit your specific needs. At O’Mahony Insurance Agency LLC, we help clients in Macon, GA and the surrounding area to get the coverage right to protect their investment.
Consider the Range of Policy Options That May Be Available to You
A customized quote designed to address your specific needs is key. Our independent insurance agent can help you navigate options, including:
- Watercraft medical payment coverage to cover the costs related to injuries or funeral expenses suffered by you or anyone on your boat.
- Uninsured watercraft coverage could help cover injuries sustained due to an accident with another boater who lacks insurance.
- Watercraft liability insurance helps cover costs another person suffers when you cause damage to them
- Repair cost endorsement coverage may help to provide higher coverage for your boat, the motor, trailer, and other boat equipment up to the limits of the policy
- Personal effects coverage to help cover fishing equipment if it is stolen or lost
- Agreed value option, which will provide coverage up to a value you agree on regardless of the boat’s current market value
- Emergency service coverage, which could help with towing, breakdown costs, delivery of fuel or a battery, or other needs if you break down
- Boat trailer coverage which could help cover damage to your trailer
Each policy option here could be modified to fit your needs. With so many options, speaking to an agent is often the best way to ensure you get a policy that fits your goals and stays within your budget.
Let Us Help You Today
Contact O’Mahony Insurance Agency LLC now for a quote for boat insurance in the Macon, GA area.