You probably already know how important it is to carry adequate car insurance. But did you know that adding roadside assistance coverage can give you added peace of mind? Whether you’re enjoying the beautiful architecture in downtown Macon, GA or taking a leisurely drive through the surrounding countryside, you’ll want to make sure you always have adequate car insurance.
What is Roadside Assistance?
Roadside Assistance is considered an add-on type of coverage. It would often include services such as towing or help with changing a flat tire. Depending on the specifics of each policy, other services might include locksmith services, a battery jumpstart, and fuel delivery. Some policies may even provide roadside assistance at your home. An example would be if your car wouldn’t start. With a simple phone call, you will have the assistance you need.
Why Might You Need the Coverage?
Flat tires and other types of car emergencies can happen to anyone. There are several reasons you might want to add roadside assistance coverage to your insurance policy.
- If you drive a lot, especially for work-related reasons.
- If you take a lot of road trips.
- If you own an older vehicle.
- If you have physical ailments that would make it difficult to walk far or make car repairs.
- If you don’t have experience making basic car repairs or changing tires.
- If you’re concerned about the potential costs of towing or other types of roadside assistance.
O’Mahony Insurance Agency LLC Is Here To Help!
O’Mahony Insurance Agency LLC in Macon, GA provides customers with a wide variety of insurance. If you’re looking for roadside assistance or other types of coverage, we can help you find the right coverage for your vehicle. Call us today for more information.